Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three Weeks Old

Today is Baby-O's three week birthday! Yesterday we had a pediatrician's appointment, the little guy is now 9lbs 4oz and still 22 inches long. The doctor was happy with his weight gain, and he is already meeting milestones that are normal for a few weeks from now like lifting his head and watching things. I think he is brilliant!

Here are two pictures from three weeks ago today. I can't believe it has been three weeks already, he is growing up fast.

I think it is funny that Tom is wearing a hat. Apparantly, the room was very cold, but I kept asking for the heat to be turned down - I was so hot!


Tom will be home later this afternoon. The baby is pretty excited that Dad is on his way home!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I want to know how Mom is doing. The baby boy seems to be doing very well. Your brother Bobby would be very proud, as we all are. I am looking forward to seeing him, (and you guys) in person again. Love you, Dad