Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleepy Boy


I just thought this was too cute not to share! He is always fun in the mornings, it is his happy time. We usually have a nice awake happy time in the afternoon also. Today we all got out for a nice long walk, so he had a great nap and some fun playing on his blanket. Right now, I have him in the Baby Bjorn - what a great invention! He loves it, and I have two hands free.

We are all doing well here. Tom got home yesterday afternoon, now we have a big decision to make about the house in Connecticut.

I am doing well, my recovery is going much faster than I thought it would at first. I feel better and better every day. Before I know it, I will be back to my regular activities.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

The baby bjorn is one of the better baby inventions out there. We loved ours. Glad you are feeling good. Can't wait to see you this summer.

Hilary said...

I love that little nose!!