Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nanny and Pop

We had a visit from Nanny and Pop this weekend. It was the first chance Mark had to meet his first grandchild, and they hit it off wonderfully. Baby-O was all smiles for his visitors and Mom and Dad were happy to have two extra pairs of hands around.

Here is the happy boy with Nanny and with Pop:


And here is how we all felt when they left:


With all the attention, I don't think our little boy had a moment to feel lonely or sad all weekend!
These days are going by so fast. I can't believe he will be two weeks old tomorrow. Some days I look at him and I still can't believe he is here, and other days I feel like I have known him forever.

One last shot of our boy all cozy in the Moby wrap with Dad:

2 comments:

Nora said...

I just love that last one!

the mama seal said...

I know this is late, but, CONGRATULATIONS! The little guy is so handsome! I hope you guys are enjoying parenthood, it's like the craziest thing, ever.