Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all our family and friends. Tom and I spent a fantastic Christmas week in Palau. We did some amazing diving. We were lucky to see manta rays, sharks, turtles, and tons of fish, among other things! Honestly, diving in Palau is like a National Geographic special. When we returned home to Guam our wonderful friend Kristen was here to visit from Baltimore. She stopped by Guam on her way home from visiting her brother in Japan. We had a great, but too fast, visit with Kristen, and we are now settling into a more normal routine again (aka work).

I plan on getting through all of our pictures this weekend, and writing a long post about the trip, but for now, I leave you with this lovely shot of sunset at Carp Island. That is me next to the tree.



Jealous yet?

1 comment:

the mama seal said...

I am very jealous! Happy New Year, guys!