Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bird of Paradise

Look what I found growing along the cliff in my backyard!



This is where I go to a yoga class on Wed nights. Beautiful isn't it? Yes, it is December here.. sorry to everyone enduring the ice storms. We have yet to attempt the Bird of Paradise in this yoga class, but when I look at the one growing in the yard, I can see the resemblance to the pose.



Just for the record, my Bird of Paradise looks nothing like that link photo, but that photo is Anna Forrest, so it is not a fair comparison.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know it sounds really stupid but the "birds of paradise" really look like birds! Pretty pictures. Now that we have nearly a foot of snow on the ground (and a harrowing ride home today), I envy your tropical holiday. Hope you have a happy one! Miss you both :)