Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures from Palau

Well, tonight I was finally going to post more pictures from the trip. However, the refusal of Blogger to actually upload my photos is making the process more painful than it need be. So, here are a few, and more to follow this weekend (really, I mean it). We did a lot in our week there, including a land tour with a waterfall hike, diving, kayaking, snorkeling, free diving with dolphins, and more diving! We really did have a great time, Palau is a beautiful place, as the pictures will show!

Sunset from the balcony of our first hotel:


One picture of the waterfall:

1 comment:

the mama seal said...

You guys are the only people I know who can say they have been to a "Survivor" locale. I am looking forward to the pictures, the teaser is fantastic!