Monday, January 7, 2008

Glasses Update

So, still working on the pictures from Palau, but I thought I would provide an update on the saga of Tommy's sunglasses. When we returned from Palau, there was a small package in our mailbox from Kwajelien. The package contained a note of apology and Tommy's sunglass case containing his sunglasses! We don't know how, but somehow the woman at the shop located and recovered his glasses and mailed them back to Guam. Luckily, we did not yet purchase a replacement pair!

It is good to know there are good people out there.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's pretty amazing! I have to admit that I laughed at Tom's misfortune. At the very least, when such things happy, it's good to have a silly story to tell.

Happy New Year to you both!

KDub said...

Hi Aim,
it's been awhile since I've read your blogs--I've finally caught up..and have to admit, I'm pretty jealous of all your travels and experiences! Your pictures are gorgeous! I also wanted to wish you a VERY happy birthday!!!

Love you! ~Karen