Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Big Bed!

We moved O into his new bed today!


He is a big fan of the big bed.

His "new" bed is an antique iron bed from Grandma Beautz's house, and I have lots of memories of sleeping in that bed in the upstairs front bedroom of her house when I was a little girl.  I remember thinking that there was a lot of traffic noise in that bedroom on Hudson Street.  Funny how times and perceptions change.  It is nice to have it back in service again - thanks to O's Grandma and Grandpa getting all fixed up for us.  It looks great!

4 comments:

Kray said...

Oh! How exciting!

Kray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

I remember thinking that too. Headlights from cars driving down Hudson Street would move across the ceiling and keep me awake.

Peggy said...

I remember thinking that too. Headlights from cars driving down Hudson Street would move across the ceiling and keep me awake.