Saturday, December 4, 2010

On the Move

Baby-O is not quite crawling yet, but he does manage to get around. He rolls and scoots his way towards toys, the cat, me and Dad. Here is a sequence of his skills:






We are having a pretty quiet weekend here. Tom has his interview in CT on Thursday so he is busy preparing for the teaching demo and interview. My visit is next Tuesday, so I have a bit more time, but still need to get to work on my preparations. We have decided that I will travel to New London alone... that will be my first separation from Baby-O, but it seems to make more sense than hauling him up there, especially since we will be traveling for the holidays soon.

I need to get cracking on Christmas shopping too! No home-made pasta this year, too many other competing priorities.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Best of luck to you both at your interviews. We can't believe how big Olin is getting. Hayley wants to hold him before he is bigger than she is.

Dad said...

Olin on the move! Just wait until he can reach the goodies in the house. We wish you the best in your interviews also. Go get em!