Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Is Coming..

We are getting into the holiday spirit here! We put up the tree this weekend, got some shopping done, decorated the house, and Baby-O got an early, Smurfy Christmas present in the mail (he had permission to open it early).


After posing nice for a few shots, he decided to show that Smurf who's the boss...


I did not get to baking this weekend, but hopefully tomorrow night I will get a little bit done. It won't feel like Christmas if I don't do any baking.

Tomorrow we are going on our White House tour! I am very excited to see the White House decorated for Christmas, especially since I missed my opportunity to go to the National Tree Lighting ceremony. My friend had extra tickets, but it was too cold for the little guy, so we stayed home.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Baby O looks so cute with his smurf. FYI, your box is going out tomorrow, but I had to order one of Baby O's gifts, so that will arrive separately, and most likely after Christmas. Boo,hiss, i'm so far behind this year, it's not even funny.