Sunday, March 21, 2010

PA Shower

I only have a few pictures of the PA shower that Tom took with my camera. The quality is not that good, my camera is not doing so well in flash situations since it got dropped in the Virgin Islands. I need to find a repair shop and have it looked at before the baby gets here.

The scene as I started opening presents. Jenna was very anxious for me to open my presents, and I think she photo-documented every move I made during the process - you can see her in the second photo with her camera out.


This one came out brighter - the flash must have decided to work right. That is my skinny mini sister Jennifer next to me - doesn't she look great?
And here is one of me posing with the blanket my Mom made for the baby - it almost fit!


Thank you again to Jennifer for hosting the shower at her house, and to Mom for helping Jenn with the food. Thank you, also to everyone for coming, especially those of you who traveled to get there. It was really nice to see family and friends to welcome the new addition. The arrival is really approaching fast now - just over three weeks left!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congratulations on the baby, Amy! How exciting! Wishing you and Tom the very best as you prepare for the ride of your lives!