Monday, March 15, 2010

Almost 36 Weeks

We have had a busy few weeks around here. Last weekend we traveled to NJ for a shower thrown by Tom's Mom. Last week I drove down to Yorktown, VA for work and got to visit with Katie and Robin. This weekend we traveled to PA for a surprise shower thrown by my sister Jennifer and my Mom. Thank you everyone for your presence at the showers and all of the wonderful gifts. I am pretty sure we have everything we need now!

I am done traveling now - under orders from both Tom and my doctor . I thought I could go back to Yorktown for work again next week- the doctor said I am crazy which was what Tom told me, but I did not believe him.

I will get some pictures from both events up this week, but for now - here is an update picture on my growing belly.


2 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh my gosh Amy! You are going to blow :) Good Luck . . .

Nora said...

nicest belly ever!