Saturday, April 12, 2008

Home from St Louis

I got home earlier this week from my work trip to St. Louis and fun visit in Chicago with Peggy and her family. I think I am over the jet lag after four days of being back home.

I was out today for a while, and found out that Tom will be delayed coming home, so it will be around two weeks from now that he will be back. I was feeling sorry for myself, and when I got home this beautiful cloud and sky greeted me... so I felt better.

DSCN0594

By the way, you may notice the new little gadget over to the right. That is a link to my Flickr page, where there are more photos. I posted several more there from our trip to Palau in December. There are still more, but I think you will get the idea from what is there.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Mine is just about over, and I spent most of today inside, doing taxes... yuck.

No comments: