Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another New Purchase

A few days before Tom left on this current trip, we stopped in a nice store where I happen to be on a first name basis with the owner and the Saturday clerk. We noticed a very similar coat rack to the one pictured below, and decided to have her set aside the next one she got in for us. I love it. Now, before you all think I am crazy for buying a coat rack in a tropical climate where the temperature never drops out of the the 80s, let me tell you that we have been in the market for a coat rack for a long time. We wanted one in Connecticut to augment our tiny front coat closet. It is amazing how many coats two people accumulate. So, here it is, our new coat rack.... New Coat Rack

And just because he is so cute, here is a picture of my buddy, Sylvester.
sylvester

No comments: