Sunday, December 15, 2013

Singing!

Friday was the Christmas program at Olin's school.  The kids have been practicing for weeks and it showed.  I am impressed that the teachers are able to get three year olds to sing together.  They were so cute!



 Here is a video of one song, the others are too big for me to load onto the blog.  He did great!

"S-A-N-T-A"

After the singing program, the kids all got to sit on Santa's lap.  This was the third, and probably last, time he saw Santa within a week!  I am pretty sure the he will get the headlamp and the wallet he asked Santa for...


This is the list on his classroom door of what everyone wants from Santa.  My son is very practical.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Looks to me like he should be all Santa'd out by now. Merry Christmas to all, and the very best of New Years.