Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May?

Wow!  It is May already!  April flew by with lots of visitors and travel.

I took these shots at Easter of the little man in his Easter duds, and hunting for eggs:



Before I left for San Francisco and Tom left for Yorktown last week, we went on a tour of the White House gardens with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was surprisingly not crowded, and we had a really nice time.  The gardens are very nice, and we were right next to the White House.





While we were both traveling, O was a very good boy for Grandma and Grandpa and then for Nan.  He really enjoyed them, and was happy to have Mommy and Daddy back to.  He also got a new bed! I talked to him from San Francisco, and he said "I got a new bed, Mommy!".  He loves it.  He climbs in at night or for a nap and says, "I need blanket" "I got animals".   He is talking so much, I love his little voice.

 Less than two weeks left in D.C.!

No comments: