Monday, May 21, 2012

Californians

We are here!  We got in last night at around 8pm California time.  O was very good on the plane, but it was a very long day for him.

So far today, we have movers at our new house delivering and unpacking our stuff, and we got our new car delivered!  Right now Tom is over with the movers, and I am sitting in a dark room while O is having his nap at the hotel.

I thought I would share a few more shots of O operating heavy machinery at Nan and Pop's house and with Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Jennifer.  Happy Birthday again to Aunt Jen, we miss you already - I wish I had my video camera yesterday at the airport when O spontaneously started singing Happy Birthday Aunt Jen!  This morning at breakfast, he was saying Happy Easter, Aunt Jen, funny boy.

Here he is with the front end loader at Nan and Pop's:




And here he is driving the Prowler with Uncle Jimmy.  He sure did a lot of riding and driving during our visits!





2 comments:

Kray said...

Congratulations on your arrival and move-in! Looks like O had a great time before the move!

Kray said...

Congratulations on your arrival and move-in! Looks like O had a great time before the move!