Friday, July 1, 2011

O and I had a great extended weekend visit in Pennsylvania this past week. He was a really good traveler in the car and had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He got to run Grandpa's big lawn tractor.

I think he is a natural.
O was very excited to play with Grandpa. He would yell whenever Grandpa came into the room.
My little daredevil...

We also had fun swimming at Aunt Jenn's friend's pool. I had a video I will get posted soon. He definitely loves the water. I think he would have swam right out of my arms if I let him.
We played with Grandma and Katelyn and Jenna at the park. He is a great driver.

Getting chased by his cousins in the tunnel:


Here he is on the other side of the bubble!
We both had a nice relaxing time. We are looking forward to the next visit.

2 comments:

Dad said...

We sure enjoyed having you here. It was very quiet around here after you left for home. Of course Jenna and Katelyn keep us busy also. We are now looking forward to seeing the midwest Grandkids!

Peggy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We're looking forward to mom and dad's visit in a couple of weeks!