Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quick Update


We had Baby-O for his four month check up last week. The official stats: 12lbs 15oz and 25 incehs. Unfortunately I forgot the paper with the percentiles, but at least I remember the numbers.

I have a bit of catching up to do - time is short after work in the evening! We had a great trip to PA two weekend ago and two nice slow weekends since then. The weather has even cooled a bit (temporarily).

Congrats to Niki on the new arrival! Will is a little cutie - I never saw mine when he was that small (Will weighed in at 5lbs 15oz at birth). Anyway, Congrats to Niki and Chad - hope you are getting some sleep!

So, I will get the full update posted; hopefully later on this evening, but just in case that does not happen here is a (slightly disturbing) shot of him in his cousin Gretchen's wig.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Haha, strike a pose baby-O