Saturday, February 13, 2010

Belly Update..

Coming off of a tough one day work week, I am sure glad to have a three day weekend here!

Here are a couple shots Tom took of me last night...



Tom has night shift all weekend, so I plan to watch a lot of the Olympics and probably continue my nesting spree. We bought an antenna for the TV last night and we pick up NBC clear as a bell! The Opening Ceremonies were so nice (even if I did fall asleep for part of them).

We are slated for more snow Monday night - maybe work will be cancelled Tuesday!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Looking Good!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Only 8 more weeks to go. I can't wait to see the little cutie inside that bump.
Happy Valentine's Day little one - and mama too.

Nora said...

You look beautiful!!