Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update

Unfortunately, I have been suffering from a bad cold since last weekend - I went to bed Sunday night feeling like something was coming on and by Monday morning it was full-blown. I had to travel to Williamsburg/Yorktown for work on Monday and Tuesday so I could not rest as much as I probably needed to, so the congestion and overall ick are just hanging on. It was good to see the Meuses while I was down there - and actually, they are here now! joe has a meeting at Headquarters for work on Wed, so the whole family came up yesterday. It is great to hang out - it is great to be close enough to host friends!

No pictures of sick Amy - I promise a new photo when I am well.

In other news, we are going on vacation next week! We are flying to the Virgin Islands on Wed for a week of lying in the sun and tanning my big belly and Tommy's broken toes...

No comments: