Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Adventures

Happy New Year to everyone... you may think I am a few days late, but today is the first day of MY new year. I am 34 today - and making a resolution to return to updating this blog with the adventures in Washington DC, and in just a few months....



Adventures in Parenting! We are busy around here preparing for our new arrival in mid-April and adjusting to the faster pace of life in Washington DC. Tom and I really like it here, we have been pleasantly surprised by how much we like DC. We live in a great neighborhood and are certainly enjoying the closer proximity to family and friends. The cold weather is getting old (yes, already).

So, welcome back to my blog - I am going to try to keep up better (since it can't get worse), and hopefully find a way to change the title, but not the URL.

4 comments:

Nora said...

Happy Birthday/New Year!! I'm so excited your blog is back! :D

Dad said...

Happy Birthday, and we will be looking forward to your "New Adventures". I know you and Tom will make the best of your time in D.C.
Mom and Dad

apea said...

Happy Birthday Amy! You look so great, I'm so happy for you and Tom. So great that you like DC, isn't the Hill the greatest? You have such a great location-have you checked out Moms on the Hill? I've heard its a good resource. Glad to see the blog is back!

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Amy!! I'm just glad you are back in a time zone where I can remember exactly what time it is.
Love the photo -- you look great.