Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Single" Again...

Tom left on Saturday morning for their DryDock in Japan, so I am back to my non-Tom routine. Back to the time warp, as I like to call the odd plethora of time I seem to have when Tom is not home.

Anyway, I got a hanging tomato planter from some folks who just left Guam and will be planting that with tomatos and herbs soon. I am looking forward to fresh, home grown produce. I am actually going to Japan next weekend. My friend Rachel, from Seattle, is going to be there for work, and since Japan is much closer than Washington, I am flying up to see her and Tom. Although I have flown through Japan a few times, this will be my first actual adventure in Japan.

I am also traveling to VA at the end of July. I will be in Portsmouth from the 21st to the 25th, then do a bit of traveling around to visit family and friends.

Tom took the digital camera to Japan, but I am going to buy another one to use here, so more pictures should be coming soon.

1 comment:

Dad said...

On the road again! I think Willie Nelson had you in mind when he wrote that song.