Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

My July 4th present to myself was a new camera. I spent Friday night camping at Tarage Beach and playing with my new toy. We had much better weather for camping this time, compared to the last time we camped up there. As you can see, the sky and beach were beautiful...

IMG_0064

I took several pictures of the sky and clouds throughout the day. This one was close to sunset:

IMG_0050



Traci and I went for a nice hike in the morning, before I headed back home to keep Sylvester company. Overall, I had a very nice weekend. The new camera takes gorgeous pictures, I will put more up on Flickr soon.
Here is a good sample of the nice close-ups the camera can take:

IMG_0007

Work tomorrow for me... blah. This time next weekend I will be in Japan visiting Tom and Rachel! A week after that I will be in Virginia with Katie! All the travels make the time go by so fast. It is really hard to believe we have been here just over a year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

?

Dad said...

Beautiful pictures, I bet you will have a lot of fun with your new camera.