Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Spelunking

On Sunday we went back to the Talofofo Caves with our neighbors. I was very impressed by how brave 3 year old Liam was and by Bea who climbed down into the caves with Jane in her carrier. We had a lot of fun in the caves, the biggest one extended at least 100 yards or more with two big rooms. Here is a picture of Tom and I - notice his appropriate Mother's Day attire:
Amy and Tom in the cave

Here is Bea with Jane in one of the caves:
Bea and Jane

We leave for Hawaii tomorrow morning. I already packed the camera, so we should have some good pictures to share when we get back.

2 comments:

the mama seal said...

Somehow I can not imagine my kid doing anything but hurting himself while trying to spelunk, but I, of course, am the clumsiest woman alive and he ismy son. I hope you have a great time in HI and if you are able to get to our favorite restuarant in Honolulu, please eat something for me.

apea said...

Wow! That looks super fun, and sets a high bar for adventures with babies. Hope you have a great trip to HI. Maybe we can meet there next year!