Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snorkeling

I went snorkeling today at the Tumon Bay Preserve. I got some pictures to share. It is surprisingly difficult to take pictures underwater! I talked to Tom this weekend, the ship was in Kwajelein finishing up buoy work, and now they are back out in the middle of the Pacific somewhere. He did some diving on WWII wrecks while in Kwaj, so hopefully he will have some pictures too when he gets home.


This is the beach in Tumon, looking towards Two Lover's Point.



What kind of fish is THAT???


A sea urchin, this one came out sort of blurry, but I still like it. This makes a good arguement for why not to walk on the reef, not only does walking kill the coral, you could end up with this in your foot!


There is a really bright purple and yellow fish hiding in the coral here. He was hard to get a picture of, must be camera shy...



This shot gives you an idea of all the fishies under the water.



This guy looks like a painted clown. He was also elusive, but I got this one shot that came out pretty well.



People must feed these little blue guys, because they swam right up to me.



An action shot of Sylvester... he loves to play!


I went diving yesterday, but we were too deep for my camera. Hope you all enjoy the picutres!

No comments: