Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Time Flies

The title of this post is inspired by two things:
#1.  I have no idea how it got to be the middle of March this year.
#2.  I have no idea how it is possible that O will be three years old in less than a month.  

In the spirit of #1, I realized that I never shared some nice pictures from a hike we did in early February before Grandma and Grandpa came to visit.  We spent the day hiking to and picnicking at Tennessee Beach on the Marin Coast.  It was a gorgeous day.




In the spirit of #2, I thought I would share pictures from March 10th for the past three years.

March 10th, 2011 - 11 months old.

March 10th, 2012 - 23 months old.

March 10th, 2013 - 35 months old.
I suppose time always goes by this quickly, but having a kid definitely marks the time so much more acutely.  He is such a cool little person, and so much fun to be around.

Tom has been gone for about two weeks now.  Later this week, we are heading up to Seattle to visit him!  We are both excited and looking forward to the break.


No comments: