Monday, September 3, 2012

Home Again

O and I are back home from Pittsburgh.  We had a great trip.  My conference was good and productive for me; and O had a great time with Grandma, Grandpa and Jenna.  They all got out and saw a bit of the city while I was in sessions.   I don't have any pictures from the trip, but hopefully Grandpa will send some to me that I can share.

O was a real trooper on the airplanes. I could not have asked for him to be better, really.  We spent the remainder of the weekend since we got home Sat evening relaxing and today we got out for a nice little hike.  O did a bit of hiking himself and took a three hour nap when we got home!



He was mixing something with a stick here...  I think he said it was soup.

The tall redwoods:

1 comment:

Dad said...

Looks like a great place to hike. I will get some pictures out to you soon.

Dad