Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flowers in Bloom

Before O came along and started getting all of the camera time, I used to take a lot of photos of flowers.  The garden is in full bloom right now.  I took some pictures the other day, and counted at least 16 different types, and there were already a few that have past their prime.  I have no idea what this purple and white flower is, but it is really different.



I will refrain from sharing all twenty some flower pictures...

For good measure, here is a shot of the little guy at dinner tonight.  He has been a good boy, so we went out for dinner.  He loves eating in a restaurant, lots of people to watch and in this place, he can see the "cooking man".  

 Tom will be home this weekend.  O sure will be happy to see Daddy...

1 comment:

Marcus said...

I think the first flower is Mexican Sage. I remember liking it when I was kid. Thanks for sharing your blog! Bea