Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun!

We had a fun Halloween today! O had a parade at school - he did great in his costume, once he got used to it. The parade was a little overwhelming for the kids, but fun too. Nan and Pop came over to school and had fun seeing all of the kids in costume.


Once we got home from work, we headed over to Eastern Market for the "Hilloween" event. I was a little skeptical of whether O would get much out of it, but he had a blast. He loved watching all of the kids and the horses for the hayride.



Stomp, stomp, stomp, the elephant herd is coming...
A little rest...
Happy Halloween from our family to you!
I can't tell you how many comments we got today on his beautiful costume. So many people asked me if I made it, even strangers on the street. Grandma did a wonderful job (as always) - Thank you Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Happy Halloween to you guys, also. "O" looks great in his costume, I guess Grandma outdid herself once again. Goooo..Grandma!
I am glad he enjoyed himself.
See you soon.

Nora said...

he is soooo cute! i love that costume!