Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh Boy!

First crawling and now this..
That belly just kills me!!

He actually moved a few steps along the couch by himself, and pulled himself up to standing at the couch. Now we are really in trouble around here!

Baby-O has started waving almost anytime someone says bye bye. It is very cute. Of course, everything he does is very cute.

I shocked Tom on Thursday by announcing that I wanted to go out to dinner and invite friends to go with us on Friday night. I am generally cautious about taking the little man out to a restaurant at night, but it is restaurant week in DC, so I thought it would be good to get out. He was so good. He ate his dinner very well and then just sat and played and looked around while we ate. Yes, I did have to pick his book up from the floor 50 times, but the people next to us did not have their meal disturbed and we all had a great time.

We are having a lazy, easy weekend here. The most exciting part of my Saturday was using my new vacuum cleaner again. Well, that and playing with my charming baby all day.

Here he is making his way across the room. The disturbing noise is him clacking and grinding his teeth together. It drives me crazy, but the doctor assured me it is normal behavior and nothing to worry about yet.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

He's so big and so darned cute and has a little potbelly going for sure!