Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bubbles

This video is from about two weeks ago, but I could not find the cord for this camera until today. Can you believe it was actually put away where it belongs?? The nerve.

Anyway - here he is; and this outfit does not fit anymore. He is the Incredible Hulk Baby is some of his clothes!


We are off to Williamsburg this afternoon. I have a work speaking engagement Thursday and we are going to spend a couple of days with the Meuses! We are all excited - especially Baby-O. He has not seen the Meuses since he was a two month old cry-baby. Now he is all grown up and fun to be with!

He was doing the funniest thing with his mouth last night. He looked like a ventriloquist dummy, but I knew if I ran to get the camera he would stop. Hopefully I will catch it on film one of these days, it was really funny.

No comments: